Heart Encounter Leadership Blog
Thank you for visiting the Heart Encounter Blog and for your consideration to contribute to sharing on this forum.
Our hope is to become a “go-to” place for all things Spiritual Leadership. As you know, that covers a multitude of topics and we hope to present a holistic picture that provides a forum for a dynamic exchange of related fields of practice.
Please look over the details below. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email.
I look forward to working with you!
– Tracy Mock – CEO, Heart Encounter, LLC.
How Can We Unlock Woman in Leadership?
- Raise awareness around the importance of spiritual healing and how it frees us to become the people God intended us to be
- Drive individuals to ask deep questions about their own potential
- Increase traffic to Heart Encounter through social media
- Raise visibility of topics
- Expand the conversation about living in spiritual freedom and women in leadership
- Articles that explain, educate, challenge and propose solutions in the arena of spiritual freedom and empowerment of women within the context of living a Christian life
- Women in leadership
- Ministry Leaders
- Christian Business Leaders
- General public
- Ministry community
- Spiritual Healing
- Women in Leadership
- Empowerment for Women
- Spiritual Leadership for families
- Stories of Spiritual Triumph – overcoming obstacles
- Would like every post to have a visual
- May submit a photo, infographic or illustration
Posting and Links:
- Can link to the author’s website or email address
- Authors can repost on their blog sites with a link to Heart Encounter blog when reposting
- Tracy Mock
- Experts in related fields
Writing Tips for Bloggers:
- Your introduction should make your point clear. Use a thesis statement to make your intent very clear.
- Write in shorter sentences
- Give examples to illustrate your point
- Explain acronyms or buzzwords
- Break up large blocks of text with bold headings
- Bullet your major points
- Use bullet lists
- Have a call to action – what can your readers do? How?
- Show your heart – tell a story
- Share it tools
- There is no specific word count. Just as many words as it takes you to get your message across.
- All posts will be reviewed by Heart Encounter within 30 days
- Heart Encounter may edit for length – edited version of post will be sent to author for final approval
- All authors will be notified at least 14 days in advance of blog publishing date
Thank you again for your consideration to contribute to this forum!